Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Good, Like a Medicine
"Tastes awful but it really works."
"Nothing 'spiritual' but they make you laugh."
You needed a good chuckle right about now didn't you...?"
Here are some funny lines:
* I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me.*
* He stayed up all night wondering where the sun had gone. Then it dawned on him.
* Police were called to a daycare where a three-year-old was resisting a rest.
* Did you hear about the guy whose whole left side was cut off? He's all right now.
* The roundest knight at King Arthur's round table was Sir Cumference.
* To write with a broken pencil is pointless.
* When fish are in schools they sometimes take debate.
* The short fortune teller who escaped from prison was a small medium at large.
* A thief who stole a calendar got twelve months.
* A thief fell and broke his leg in wet cement. He became a hardened criminal.
Thanks to Claire over at Pilot Mom for these great one-liners. Please visit Pilot Mom and pray for her husband. THANKS!
On a more serious note, Pilot Mom included the following quote on her blog today:
"God calls us to be authentic in our profession, service, gifts, and time. Our gifts should not be out of leftovers or abundance, but sacrificially."
Amen! That says it all!