Wednesday, May 09, 2007
Even More "Fish" Stuff
This morning I found this post while digging through the Pilgrim Scribblings archives. Any "new" information is colored in "red". Maybe you already know too much about the Pilgrim but, just in case, here's more:
More "stuff" about "Fish"... revised May 9th, 2007
1. When you're stressed out, what do you do to relieve your stress?
Go for a drive, blog, read the newspaper or kick an empty cardboard box.
2. Are you normally a patient person, or is patience NOT one of your virtues?
I'm very impatient, contrary to what others think.
I'm finding that I'm getting even more impatient as I grow older.
3. How many times a week do you blog?
I guess I'd write about 12-15 posts per week
4. How many memes a week do you participate in?
Usually none. Actually what's the definition of a meme? Is this a meme that I'm doing now?
5. Describe the perfect day, weather-wise.
Not a cloud in the sky. About 75 degrees F. Of course if I'm sitting by a lake or a stream the conditions can be less that ideal and I'll still have a great time.
6. Would you rather be too hot, or too cold?
Too cold - you can always put on more clothes.
7. Do you eat out often, and if so, what type of restaurants do you frequent?
It depends what country we're in. If it's the U.S. I'd eat at Cracker Barrel, Bob Evans or Applebee's. In Canada it's Swiss Chalet, Kelsey's or A & W. I love the chips and salsa at Chili's.
8. If you could run your own business, what type of business would it be?
No brainer! A Christian book store. I owned one for 15 years. A close second would be a small Christian retreat centre for pastors and Christian workers...beside a lake of course.
9. If you wrote a book, what would the title/topic be?
"Taking the Bumpy Road Home". A follow-up would be "Still Lots of Bumps..."
10. What's the first question you'll ask Jesus?
Why did you love me so much in spite of my sin?
I don't think there'll be time for questions...just worship and wonder.
More new stuff:
The Toronto Star often interviews athletes or public figures and there are some standard questions. Here are my answers...if they asked me:
11. Wine or beer? Neither, I don't drink alcoholic beverages
12. Briefs or boxers? None of your business. Well, if you really want to know...briefs, but the kind with a short leg on them.
12. Sports car or SUV? Just a 4-door sedan or a mini-van.
13. Favorite home-cooked meal: Roast beef, mashed potatoes, Yorkshire pudding, lemon meringue (sp?) pie
14. If you could sit down with anyone, dead or alive, and speak with them, who would it be? Jesus Christ or George Muller.
15. What's in your CD player? A Greater Vision CD