Sixteen Saturday Musings brought about by a visit to the restroom in a large department store.
It’s Always Nice…
· When you walk into what you think is the men’s restroom and you see the urinals. (the signs on the door are often so non-conclusive that you wonder if you're going into the "right" one.
· When you run into a friend you haven’t seen for years.
· When someone sends you a card of encouragement in the mail for no reason other than to lift your spirits.
· When someone compliments you on “a job well done”.
· When the item you’re buying has a further reduction that you weren’t expecting.
· When the food you ordered at the restaurant arrives before you expected it.
· When you sing Great Is Thy Faithfulness at church.
· When the price of gasoline drops unexpectedly.
· When the teacher tells you that your kids are really doing well at school.
· When you finally go out the door and leave for a much-needed vacation.
· When you get complimentary comments after baring your soul on your blog.
· When you hear a powerful testimony at a baptismal service (like we did last Sunday).
· When someone drops in to see you at your office and brings a coffee.
· When God unexpectedly provides for your needs.
· When Greater Vision (my favorite singing group) releases a new CD.
· When you’re finally done cutting the grass after 4-5 hours have passed.