1. Back in the 70's I spent time in prison with a hockey player who went on to be a future Hall of Famer with the Detroit Red Wings. E-mail me and I will let you know who it was. And...in case I've got you worried, we were at the prison one evening as special guests at an athletic awards banquet for the prisoners. I'll give the answer...it was Steve Yzerman!
2. I wear size 13 shoes (or boats as some friends call them).
3. I love cats.
4. In November I'll celebrate my 2nd anniversary as a blogger and by then I'll have made over 1,000 posts.
5. Between Carol and me we put over 300,000 kms. on each of our last two vehicles. They were both 2001 Chrysler products.
6. I've personally prayed with Jim Cymbala at the Brooklyn Tabernacle.
7. My favorite ice cream flavor is pralines and cream.
8. Diane Sawyer once came to hear me preach. Maybe you already knew that because I posted it once...I think.
9. I started out in ministry in my early 20's conducting Kids Krusades in small towns that couldn't afford "big name" childrens' evangelists.
10. I helped to conduct hockey coach Roger Neilson's funeral.
11. I have a library of over 3,000 volumes.
12. I love Greek salad with lots of black olives and feta cheese.
13. If I could spend a day with any singer (presently alive) it would be Rodney Griffin of Greater Vision.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants