Thanks to Cindy at Notes in the Key of Life for this "meme" whatever that means:
And just for fun...Monday Madness!
1. How do you eat an oreo cookie? I take it in my hand then put it in my mouth.
2. How long does it take you to eat lunch? If I'm alone, 10 minutes. If I'm with a friend, an hour.
3. Caffeine or decaf? Caffeine of course.
4. Chicken or beef? Always chicken if I have a choice. I'd rather be afraid of something than always complaining.
5. Pen or pencil? Pen for sure! I hate pencils. I press so hard they either break or get worn down after 20 words.
6. Autumn or spring? I like both but I like what comes after spring better than what comes after fall so I'll take spring.
7. Baseball or basketball? I like watching baseball but I enjoy playing basketball more.
8. 'Survivor' or 'The Amazing Race?' - Neither!
9. Come up with one question I can ask our Monday Madness participants in the weeks to come. - Where would you rather browse? Bookstore or shopping mall?
And...how are David Fisher and a ship with a hole in it alike? They are both "listing". Sick eh! By the way, "eh" is a Canajun word.