Anyhow I love "lists". It's one of those things that makes me wierd in some people's eyes and unique in other's minds. After viewing this incredible picture on Saija's Thro' A Glass Darkly blog, I thought of this heading:
FIVE THINGS I'D DO (if money was not a problem):
1. I'd make sure that the ministries and missionaries who mean a lot to us would never have to struggle financially.
2. I'd finally fly to England to visit the sights there, especially those pertaining to people like George Muller, William Cowper, Charles Spurgeon, John Newton, the Wesleys, etc.
3. I'd take our kids out of school for a year, rent a mobile home and travel throughout Canada and the U.S.A., visiting friends and checking out the sights we've never seen.
4. I'd give generously to medical agencies to speed up research to find cures for cancer and other debilitating diseases.
5. I'd build a library like the one in Saija's picture and buy the necessary books to fill it.
What about you? List five (5) things you'd do if money wasn't a factor. Go ahead. I'm anxious to read the responses. So are my 10 readers.
Have a great week!