My friend, Neville Christensen, from New Zealand, sent the following list today. Here's something to keep you busily and profitably engaged for the month of April. Great advice! Have a good month! God bless you richly! - David
1. Dream big, take risks, live boldly.
2. Make a habit of early to bed and early to rise.
3. Love deeply and passionately.
4. Stay connected to God, every minute, every day.
5. Be quick to praise, slow to criticize.
6. Go the extra mile. Cheerfully give people more than expected.
7. Live life with eternal perspective.
8. Give generously without expecting anything in return.
9. Write notes of appreciation daily.
10. Read more books and watch less TV.
11. For every recent book, read a book from prior century.
12. Be quick to admit mistakes and ask for forgiveness.
13. Every day you laugh and cry is a good day.
14. Make failure a stepping-stone to success.
15. Tell your spouse & children you love them every day.
16. Call your mom often.
17. Look people in the eye.
18. Be enthusiastic.
19. Find a quiet place to retreat and pray so you can keep your eyes on Jesus.
20. Always have someone you are mentoring, and someone mentoring you.
21. Give thanks in all circumstances.
22. Think outside the box, be creative.
23. Never pay back wrong for wrong or seek revenge.
24. Sow generously. As you sow, so shall you reap.
25. Smile and enjoy life. Stop and smell the roses.
26. Don't go through life as a tourist; be God's ambassador.
27. Make your home a place of joy and peace.
28. Keep friends for life.
29. Don't worry about what people are thinking of you; they're not thinking of you.
30. Your attitude and character is more important than your looks.