Check it out @ http://www.paulamackay.blogspot.com
I could add a hearty AMEN to many of his!
Here's a SUNDAY SEVENTEEN list of my own. Note: I may step on some of my friends toes by doing this but it may evoke some discussion amongst my 16 readers plus Brodie (actually that makes my SUNDAY SEVENTEEN readers). So, don't be offended. Remember the scriptural passage that states (my own paraphrase), "Blessed are those that love Thy law and nothing shall offend them." So make your choice...to be blessed or to be offended...
YOU'LL NEVER HEAR ME SAY...
- I'm getting a two-four (24) tonight and hanging out with the boys.
- I'm going to hear Joyce Meyer this weekend.
- We've been here at this Christian bookstore for an hour. When can we leave?
- I hope the Philadelphia Flyers win the Stanley Cup.
- I'm getting tired of singing hymns written by old guys like Isaac Watts and William Cowper.
- Barry Bonds is my favorite ballplayer.
- I'm getting tired of eating at Baton Rouge.
- Matthew and Nathan, can't we eat at McDonalds instead of always going to Kelseys?
- Now that I've been to England, I don't want to do back again.
- I love those "Name It and Claim It" preachers on TV.
- Write me and I'll send you your special "indigo-colored" prayer cloth.
- Let's go to Camden, New Jersey for our summer holidays.
- John Piper is not a good author.
- Mike Fisher is just a mediocre hockey player.
- Does this $75.00 shirt, reduced to $3.99, just come in XXL?
- I wish my mother would move out of the home she's lived in for 60 years.
- I hate getting comments on my Pilgrim Scribblings blog.
There, that's my Sunday Seventeen. But it's April Fool's day so let me add a few more...and I'm NOT fooling:
- I hate going to Chapters all the time. Books are for nerds.
- Big Macs are my favorite burgers.
- Let's buy one of those SMART cars.
- Can we invite another 20 kids over to play with our boys this weekend?
- This arthritis I'm battling is wonderful. It really feels good!
- I'm going to send $1,000.00 to the TBN telecast.
- Jan Crouch's hair really suits her.
- I hate flying FIRST CLASS on an airplane.
- I'm always pleased when the lady in front of me on the plane puts her seat back into my lap 20 minutes before my 8 hour flight.
- I hate lists.
So, there you have it! Sorry if I offended you. If anyone can agree with and say a loud AMEN to all 27 of these, I'll give you one of those "indigo-colored" prayer cloths.
Just write to me at.............