More "stuff" about "Fish"...
1. When you're stressed out, what do you do to relieve your stress?
Go for a drive, blog, read the newspaper or kick an empty cardboard box.
2. Are you normally a patient person, or is patience NOT one of your virtues?
I'm very impatient, contrary to what others think.
3. How many times a week do you blog?
I guess I'd write about 12-15 posts per week
4. How many memes a week do you participate in?
Usually none. Actually what's the definition of a meme? Is this a meme that I'm doing now?
5. Describe the perfect day, weather-wise.
Not a cloud in the sky. About 75 degrees F
6. Would you rather be too hot, or too cold?
Too cold - you can always put on more clothes.
7. Do you eat out often, and if so, what type of restaurants do you frequent?
It depends what country we're in. If it's the U.S. I'd eat at Cracker Barrel, Bob Evans or Applebee's. In Canada it's Swiss Chalet, Kelsey's or A & W
8. If you could run your own business, what type of business would it be?
No brainer! A Christian book store. I owned one for 15 years.
9. If you wrote a book, what would the title/topic be?
"Taking the Bumpy Road Home"
10. What's the first question you'll ask Jesus?
Why did you love me so much in spite of my sin?