Getting To Know Me...by way of Gayla's web site
Some things you likely didn't know about me and, after you read the list, might wish you "still" didn't know...
5 things I plan to do before I die:
1) go to England, especially Bristol, where the Muller orphanages were
2) become a great-grandfather
3) lose 35 pounds
4) sing in a Southern Gospel quartet
5) write a book (or several books)
5 things I can do:
1) play the piano by ear (not with my ears though)
2) write notes of encouragement to athletes
3) say truthfully that I've met Dr. J. (Julius Erving), my favorite all-time athlete
4) attend chapel with the New York Yankees
5) be saddened by the passing of Chuck Obremski, a godly man
5 things I cannot do:
1) play the guitar
2) pass a book store without going in
3) go into book store without buying a book
4) fit all my books on my bookshelves
5) fry an egg without breaking it
5 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1) my wife's cooking
2) listening to godly women pray
3) Elisabeth Elliot's writing
4) Elisabeth Elliot's speaking
5) God made me that way
5 things I say most often:
1) Quit fighting
2) Eat a chicken
3) Are the cats in?
5) A large, black coffee please (at Tim Horton's)
5 celebrity crushes:
(I don't want to incriminate myself here) Let's say that "crush" means admiration...
So... I like Reba McEntire, Faith Hill, Carol Cymbala, Ruth Bell Graham & Elisabeth Elliot
How about my readers? Want to take a stab at this? Come on...do it just for fun!
Interesting, I love to hear and watch godly men pray. There's something about that...ReplyDelete
Now David, if would be much more interesting if you could play the piano with your ears!
And, I too cannot resist bookstores, nor the temptation to purchase something when I'm there.
One thing you left off your list was blogging. You're very good at blogging :)ReplyDelete