David's Diary...Day 1
- Arrived safely at my destination in the mountains to begin a week long writing assignment.
- Greeted by a herd of elk behind the cabin
- Bittersweet feeling as the float plane disappeared from view, knowing that I'll be alone until next Monday with no communication with the outside world.
- Set up my writing area in the loft looking out over the mountain lake.
- Warmed up some wieners and beans and put the kettle on for some tea.
- Read three more chapters of Yancey's WHAT GOOD IS GOD
- Hopefully sleep will come easy tonight
- God is good.
Today I bumped into a writer/editor who is a good friend. We both spoke of the joys of being sequestered in a cabin in the mountains. Just a dream but sometimes...dreams come true.
More dreams tomorrow!
That sounds nice.I long for that too.ReplyDelete