- I do NOT want the Philadelphia Flyers to win the Stanley Cup
- I am the most impatient driver you would NEVER want to meet...or drive in front of
- I HATE being late
- I do NOT like the smell of curry. The taste might be palatable but the smell lasts for weeks
- I am NOT a Barack Obama fan
- I am NOT a Hilary Clinton fan
- I am NOT a Kobe Bryant fan
- John Olerud had a "sweet swing" but he's an even sweeter guy
- I definitely am the world's biggest klutz
- I am convinced that the above statement becomes more true with each passing day
- I cannot fix anything with my hands
- I LOVE writing notes of encouragement
- I LOVE reading Paul Wilkinson's blog, THINKING OUT LOUD, but some of his favourite preachers are certainly not mine. You can't be right about everything, Paul
- Tim Challies must spend about 60 hours a day working on his blog, Challies.com
- If something is going to go wrong it will happen to me. Never fails
- I can't sing Great Is Thy Faithfulness without tears coming to my eyes
- I could watch a hockey game all day and not get bored
- Joel Osteen does NOT "turn my crank"
That's all for now, folks.
- Oops, one more. For the most insightful and incredible blog on the internet, check out Ann Voskamp's Holy Experience. I wish I could write half as well as Ann does.
More "useless" stuff later.