I've been tagged by several people asking me to list 25 random things about me! My question is, "who cares?". Fact is, I always enjoy reading these lists about other people so here goes...in no particular order. The list, of course, is by no means complete. Just a bunch of things that come into my head...and quickly leave.
If you agree with me on some...let me know.
If you strongly disagree...never mind.
1. A turkey dinner with all the trimmings is my favourite meal.
2. I liked George W. Bush.
3. I'm so pro-life that Barack Obama worries me.
4. Winter is my least favourite season. Snow is beautiful but I hate shoveling it.
5. Give me a book and a cabin in the mountains and I'm on cloud 9.
6. I hate noise. Quiet suits me just fine.
7. Water tastes better than alcohol. I've never been one to drink.
8. I struggle with those who do.
9. I'm trying to overcome # 8.
10. Hockey is my favourite sport.
11. I'm very impatient.
12. I'm very persistent.
13. I'm somewhere in the middle in the Calvinist/Arminian debate. A 2 1/2 point Calvinist?
14. I'm a traditionalist when it comes to church worship.
15. I'd love to live in rural England.
16. Lemon meringue pie is "heavenly" food.
17. I never went to Bible college or seminary and I regret it.
18. Did I already mention that I love books?
19. From what I've written from 1-18 you must thing I'm very boring. I am!
20. Expository preaching is what I enjoy most.
21. I'm useless with tools. You might call me a "useless tool."
22. My favourite tool is a pen.
23. I wish Elvis was still alive.
24. I'm glad Jesus is still alive.
25. I'm glad I know Him...a little. My prayer is that I'd know Him better.
I'm with you on numbers 2, 3, 10, 14, 18, 24, and 25!ReplyDelete
Thanks for doing this - it was fun to read a little bit about you! =)
i'm smiling ... i can relate to many things ... don't like snow ... do like books ... i'm glad Jesus is alive too ... i love quiet and solitude ...ReplyDelete
blessings on ya ... as you keep on serving Him who we love ...
blessings to you!
I'm right there with you dear friend. I think I've got you beat because I even like slow paced story, personal insight movies about ordinary people.
Thank you David...I truly hope to meet you, before I get to heaven, if the Lord tarries.
Loved your list! I could identify with many... Maybe I will try this at my blog, but like you, I always think my lists will bore people and they will click away before even finishing reading them. heh. :) Blessings, DebraReplyDelete